I LOVE WHOLE30 FOOD SO MUCH!!!!!

It has been about three weeks since I shared my food on my blog so I am only going to share my favorite recipes. 

This is an easy salad recipe that is SO yummy. 





With only a few ingredients, it is fast and cheap. 
I mix one bag of broccoli slaw with one can of tuna and some chopped onion, raisins, pecans, mustard, curry powder, and Tessemaes black pepper dressing. 


I serve it with avocado or fruit. I have made this salad with chicken as well, but it's easier to just open a can of good tuna. 


Plantain chip chicken. SO GOOD 





Dredge your chicken tenders in almond flour 

Dip in beaten eggs 



Then coat in crushed plantain chips. 


Place in a coconut oil lightly greased baking dish. 

Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. 



I roasted broccoli to go with it and served it with curry mustard for a dipping sauce. PERFECT


Baked sweet potato with sausage and zucchini and squash. The passion tea at Starbucks is a great alternative to water or la croix. You can get the tea carbonated now at Starbucks and it is AWESOME.


Pork roast cooked in the crock pot and green beans roasted in the oven. 


Cook down broccoli slaw and add in sesame oil and coconut aminos! SO yummy and great with grilled chicken 


Chorizo and potatoes with spinach eggs and fruit. Breakfast for dinner is one of my favorites. 


Whole30 buffet!!! 


Asaparagus, roasted cauliflower, sweet potato fries, guacamole, and spinach onion mushroom stuffed flank steak. 


Easter whole30 style 


Pork loin, roasted potatoes, roasted squash, deviled eggs made with whole30 compliant mayo, and curry broccoli salad. 


This random idea was awesome. I coated chicken tenders in mustard and sprinkled with rosemary and hazelnuts and baked at 350 for about 25-30 minutes. I served it with roasted broccoli, carrots, and parsnips and some fruit. 





Roasted cauliflower, squash, and antelope tenderloin. 


My blueberry eggs are an addiction now. I treat myself to them a lot haha 

1 banana, 2 eggs, dash of cinnamon and a handful of blueberries! 
THAT'S IT and it's DELICIOUS




This ketchup is actually quite delicious. It tastes more like real ketchup than tessemaes and is pretty readily available at most grocery stores. I have used it to make stir fry, sloppy joes, etc. 


This is my whole30 haul from today


All my protein for the week: 
Salmon 
Sausage
Bacon 
Chicken tenders and thighs 
Chorizo 
Ground Turkey 


And then my produce and extras: 
Bell pepper
Jalapeno 
Avocado 
Sweet potato 
Plantain 
Dates 
Coconut 
Brussel Sprouts 
Olives 
Pistachios 
Cauliflower, Broccoli, and Carrots 
Stir Fry Veggies 


My lunch plan this week 
Monday and Thursday: Roasted veggies and chicken 
Tuesday and Friday: Jalapeno and coconut turkey meatballs
Wednesday: Epic bites and fruit since I will be at UIL that day 






My dinner meal plan this week 

Sun: Plantain chip chicken tenders and roasted veggies 
Mon: Salmon and brussel sprouts 
Tuesday: Chicken stir fry 
Wednesday: Sausage peppers and potatoes 
Thursday: Chicken stir fry 
Friday: Chorizo and eggs 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit and a sex doll.

Health and Beauty

We can reject our inherited cultural forces!