90 days and 1,000 supporters!

Today is day 90 of my Whole90! I can't believe that I finally got here. SUPER CRAZY

I also hit 1,000 followers on Instagram today! WHOOO HOOO 1,000 people watching me change my life and supporting this journey! SO AMAZING

I am currently down 104 pounds and ADDICTED to Whole30. I love my Instagram Whole30 homies and that so many people in my everyday life are on the Whole30 train. I love being constantly motivated and inspired by others. I get the question sometimes "How have you stayed motivated so long?" and I truly think it is because of my Instagram community and the friends and family who are trying their own Whole30 journey. Surrounding yourself with like minded people is important.


Here are this weeks meal ideas!


I usually make two different meals for my week. One meal is enough for two lunches and the other I divide into three lunches.




Two lunches were spicy beef and plantains. 
I just sautéed grass fed organic beef and added in coconut oil sautéed plantains. I served with pineapple. 







Three lunches were roasted rutabaga, turnips, and asparagus with chicken brats. This chicken sausage was from Whole Food and BratHans brand. 







This is an easy weeknight dinner. You just need one pan, throw it all together and bake. 





 Cut up onion and cabbage and toss in oil and roast at 425, when almost finished add the andouille on top and cook until sausage is a little crispy. Top with mustard and VOILA AMAZING. I got this sausage at Whole Foods, but if you are in the Longview area they have great buffalo andouille at Drug Emporium. You can also find compliant smoked sausage at Kroger which is great too. 




Grilled pork chops with green chili salt and ghost pepper blueberry hot sauce with a side of roasted rosemary potatoes. YUMMM 





Baked salmon with garlic, ginger, sesame oil, coconut aminos, and fish sauce. SO GOOD 
I served with roasted broccoli and cauliflower and a side salad with Tessemaes Ceasar dressing. 


This is a great morning idea. I threw cut up Aidells chicken apple sausage and zucchini in the oven while I got ready for work. Then I scrambled eggs and put it on top. 


So good with a banana and some bullet proof coffee. 


One night I roasted off whole chicken thighs and the chicken got SO crispy it tasted like it was fried. PERFECT! I roasted carrots, zucchini, and onion to go with. 


Soft boiled eggs and a banana are a good quick eat in the car breakfast. 


Chorizo and shrimp is PERFECT. I made this chorizo myself from a recipe I found online. Ground pork with lots of spices and some apple cider vinegar. It makes a lot so I portioned it into ziplocs and froze it for multiple meals. 


My favorite meal bars for quick last minute meal ideas. Usually for breakfast or a meal in the car. These all came from Brookshires in Hallsville. The Pecan Thunderbird is my favorite. 



My mom made this. It's not actually spaghetti sauce - it's sloppy joe. SOOOOO GOOD! It's ground beef with tessemaes ketchup and coconut aminos. So easy and good. It literally tasted just like manwich. Everyone else ate it on bread, but we both had it over zucchini noodles. 


I could eat steak and sweet potatoes everyday!!! 



This is a Marshall Kroger find. It's a different chicken sausage that is compliant. 




I served it with more sautéed spinach, eggs, and avocado.

I love taking photos of my whole grocery haul. 





Tons of produce, some shelf staples, eggs, and tons of meat. 




This weeks lunch meals - grilled steak on top of sautéed onions, jalapeños, and pineapple. 




And roasted chicken, sweet potatoes, parsnips, and brussels. This was a one pan meal. I put the raw veggies and chicken all in a baking dish and put it in the oven. Then I cut up the chicken and portioned it into my tupperware. 








Pumpkin custard. This is a GREAT recipe. I love it for breakfast. You can't eat treats or dessert on Whole30 so it can only be eaten as breakfast. If you are a Whole30 newbie I wouldn't make this because it can be SWYPO. You can find the original recipe HERE. 


This has been one of my favorite salads since before I was even Whole30. It's just SO good. Spinach topped with strawberries, avocado, and grilled chicken. I dressed it with Tessemaes Cracked Pepper dressing. The old salad I made I used lime juice, lime zest and honey, but since honey isn't Whole30 I couldn't. If you are doing Paleo that dressing would be ok. The Cracked Pepper was REALLY good though. Black pepper and strawberries somehow works. 







These spicy Thai meatballs are AMAZING. 
I used THIS RECIPE as my guide. As usual I don't follow exact ratios, I just use the ingredient list and mix it how I want. I used jalapeño in my meatballs. I baked the meatballs then put them in the crock pot with the sauce for a couple of hours. We didn't have compliant chicken stock so I used compliant veggie stock in my sauce. Still perfect. I also added Tessemaes ketchup to the sauce. 
I served it with snap peas and mushrooms. 






This sauce is my new favorite. It's sooooo good. 


My sauce has ground beef, and sautéed grated zucchini and carrots. I served it over acorn squash instead of doing spaghetti squash. It was REALLY yummy. 





I hope you look at all this food and realize that Whole30 is totally accessible to anyone. I truly believe if you give this a try it will change your life. 
SO, in celebration of my 90 days and 1,000 followers I am going to do an Instagram giveaway of some of my favorite Whole30 pantry staples. Ill be giving away a box of ghee, coconut aminos, tessemaes, and some of my favorite meal bars. If you don't already follow me, check out my Instagram @eppleyjs ! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit and a sex doll.

Health and Beauty

Unconditional