My FITaversary!

What a year it has been.
In March 2015 I made the decision that I was going to do everything I could for the next year to get healthy.

It snowed at the end of February. When we were outside playing with Emma I felt tired just bending down to pick up snow.


I was uncomfortable in my own body. Later that week this was in my news feed. 


She had a son around Emma's age and playing with her son and being able to go to Disney and ride the rides with him was her motivation. Seeing her transformation made me think "I CAN DO THIS!" This was a year for her. If she can transform like this in a year, what can I do? I decided it was worth it to see.  So I took before pictures. 


MARCH 2015 








APRIL 2015



JUNE 2015 





JULY 2015 





AUGUST 2015 






OCTOBER 2015 






DECEMBER 2015 




JANUARY 2016 






MARCH 2016











SO here is my ONE YEAR before and after


And my 2012 before at my highest all time weight- when I started this blog. 






It has been an absolutely amazing journey. I found Whole30 and realized that when I eat the right food I enjoy eating and never feel deprived, all while losing weight.

I've completed 5 races this year.





March - it took me 55 minutes 



May - Color Run took 46 minutes 


November - 40:08 




December- 39:06 



January - 38:04 




February - ??? Don't have a time. I am guessing still around 38 though 



In the course of a year I have lost 90 pounds. (From my highest weight I am down 105 pounds)
Gone from a size 22 to a size 12/10 and a XXL to a L/M
I have energy and stamina to go outside and play with my child. I feel comfortable in my own body. The most basic things like tying shoes and shaving don't make me tired. I have made a huge difference in my health and quality of life and I am 100% sure it is because of Whole30 and running.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit and a sex doll.

Health and Beauty

Unconditional