One day at a time.

"How did you do it?" "What is Whole30?" "Tell me what to do!" "How much have you lost?" "Do you live?" "What CAN you eat?" 

I have heard all of these questions just this week. 

I love feeling like I have some knowledge to share on a food philosophy that totally changed me. I hope I can continue to inspire others to look at what they are eating and that it helps them as much as it has me. 

Now Whole30 is a thirty day reset, but for me it is a lifestyle. I will be mostly whole30 compliant most days for the rest of my life. You don't lose 106 pounds from a 30 day reset. You have to eat right 90% of the time consistently for a LONG time. After my Whole30 cheat weekend in Austin I have had sugar cravings. I know after a month or so I will get rid of them but right now I have some day dreams about cereal and pancakes. When I did my 90 days that went away, but I have fed the dragon and it's only been two weeks since I had sugar. I know that the struggle will always be there. I am human. I do plan to eat sugar, grains, dairy very occasionally throughout the rest of my life. I may have a lot of information and ideas on what has worked for me, but this is new to me too. I have never lost this much weight before. I have never weighed this little before. I have never been this consistent with a diet and fitness regime. I don't know what the future holds. SO I take it a day at a time. That is how I have made it this far. If I focus on the past or the future I get overwhelmed. Everyday just take the steps it takes. Everyday eat compliant and go to the gym. One day at a time is all you need to think about. Eventually you look back and all the days combined have changed you. 




My Whole 30 ideas from this week 




A compliant Brat Hans brand sausage link and 2 soft boiled eggs 


Epic bites, a banana and strawberries with this Kalot cashew butter. SO GOODI got it at Drug Emporium if you want to snag some. 



Sweet potato and blueberry eggs with toasted hazelnut. 
I scrambled two eggs and mixed in 1 very small baked sweet potato mash and some cinnamon. Then I added a handful of blueberries and scrambled it in a skillet with a little ghee. 


Lettuce burgers with avocado and bacon!




This broccoli tuna salad is amazing. I mixed 1 can of tuna with a few cups of broccoli slaw then added tessemaes cracked pepper dressing, mustard, curry powder, raisins, and pecans. PERFECT


My prepped meals for this week. Sautéed squash and zucchini with sausage and a leftover grilled burger. Grilled chicken with asian broccoli slaw. Grilled chicken with parsnip and turnip fries. 


Whole30 Jambalaya


1 onion chopped, 1 bell pepper chopped, 2 whole30 compliant sausages sliced, about 10-12 okra cut and roasted in the oven, 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes, about 15 raw shrimp. 

I sautéed the veggies and sausage until cooked down, then added the tomatoes and let it simmer for a bit, then added in the shrimp until cooked through. 



Of course serve it with Louisiana hot sauce! :) 





Whole30 Corned Beef and Cabbage 



Literally just put 1 onion, about 4 carrots, 1 corned beef brisket, and 1 head of cabbage in the crock pot all day. Easy and perfect. 




Besides all the food, weight loss is a mental game too. 
You have to be there in your mind. You have to stay motivated and treat yourself like you are worth the effort it takes. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit and a sex doll.

Health and Beauty

Unconditional