Totally Awesome

I finished my full thirty day round on Tuesday!


I am currently THREE pounds away from my big goal. I will be 80 pounds down from my highest weight and I will weigh less than I have weighed in the past 17 years. HANG ON let that sink in......
SEVENTEEN YEARS!

For seventeen years I have been morbidly obese. It took me my whole teenage life and my twenties to realize that being healthy is important as we get older. It took having a child to raise and teach to make me change, and now that I have consistently been making those changes for the past eight months it has become a habit and my new lifestyle. I never want to go back to being unhealthy. I have two beautiful little toddler eyes watching and learning from me and that is motivation to set a good example.



So I am continuing my whole30 until Thanksgiving. I decided since Thanksgiving is going to be full of family and food and I don't want to feel bad about eating pie or cornbread dressing I am going to eat super clean and healthy up until our family trip to Caddo Lake for Thanksgiving and then afterwards I will go back on whole30. 

I haven't hit my 80 pound goal, but I know my next major goal will be 100 pounds! I never thought I would be able to say "I lost 100 pounds" that seemed impossible. Turns out it's not. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit and a sex doll.

FITSPO

Health and Beauty