Whole30 Compliant Bars

During my first round of whole30 I ate larabars because they are compliant and while I do like larabars it can get boring eating the same bar over and over again. I usually eat bars as an alternative to eggs for breakfast or if I get REALLY hungry post workout.

After round two I saw a lot of Whole30 eaters posting about the RXBar and so i decided to try that. You can only purchase it through Amazon or their website. I like chocolate sea salt and their new flavor pumpkin spice. They are pretty thick and the reason they are preferred to larabars is they have egg whites so they contain 10 grams of protein.



Sometimes I want a bar with crunch though. Like a granola bar BUT obviously we can't have oats. Recently I found the Gather bar which is by Thunderbird a company out of Austin. This bar has WAY more nuts and is more granola like. The flavors I have gotten are Pecan Persistence and Superseed Spirit. Today I got three other kinds of bars, two from the same Thunderbird company that are Cacao Hemp Walnut and Cashew Fig Carrot, and one from Austin again called Bearded Brothers and it's flavor is Radical Raspberry Lemon.





Pecan Persistence
Dates, Pecans, Almonds, Pecan Butter, Goji Berries, Golden Berries, Mulberries, Pistachios, Pecan Meal, Himalayan Sea Salt

Superseed Spirit
Dates, Macadamia Nuts, Almonds, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Hemp Seeds, Macadamia Butter, Coconut Shreds, Coconut Oil, Cinnamon, Himalayan Sea Salt

Cacao Hemp Walnut
Dates, Hemp Seeds, Walnuts, Coconut Shreds, Cacao, Cacao Nibs, Chia Seeds, Mint, Himalayan Sea Salt

Cashew Fig Carrot
Dates, Cashews, Figs, Carrots, Nutmeg, Vanilla, Pink Bolivian Rose Salt

Radical Raspberry Lemon
Figs, Dates, Hemp Seeds, Sunflower Seed butter, Raspberries, Chia Seeds, Lemon Extract, Sea Salt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit and a sex doll.

FITSPO

Health and Beauty