#whole30life

I keep thinking about waffles I won't lie.


OMG crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, lots of warm maple syrup and butter.

DROOOOOOOOL

I will be eating Waffles this month.
What kind of life is a life with no waffles ever again? #NOPE

The great thing about whole30 is it is NOT whole365!

So I have decided to eat whole30 until November 25th. November 25th I am making waffles, or cinnamon rolls, or french toast. Some kind of yummy sweet breakfast item. November 25th-28th  I will be off whole30. Starting November 29th I will go back on a whole30. I am also planning on doing three 5ks during the months of November and December!

This past week I have had some GREAT food.



sweet potato and kale hash with bacon and eggs 

acorn squash topped with sausage, brussels, apples, onions, raisins, pecans, cinnamon and sage 



roasted broccoli and baked tilapia 




sausage, roasted potatoes, and sautéed green beans 


stuffed acorn squash with that sausage apple mixture 




chicken apple sausage, onion, and potato hash with a fried egg 


Chicken breast topped with avocado, onion, and pomegranate 


chicken roasted with carrots, onion, and potatoes 


pickles, dates, and coconut chips



PAY ATTENTION 
AWESOME RECIPE SHARE - Bora Bora Balls 

(my measurements are guesses because I don't measure but you can find a good recipe here which is what I went by) 

1 lb Ground pork
1 egg
1/4 cup crushed pineapple
2 serrano peppers
1/4 shredded unsweet coconut
2 tbs coconut milk
2 tbs grated ginger
1 tbs coconut flour
cayenne pepper
salt

Mix it all together



Roll into balls and roll into extra coconut. Bake at 420 for about 30 minutes 




I served mine with sautéed snap peas. SO DANG GOOD 

Make them now! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit and a sex doll.

FITSPO

Health and Beauty