50 days WHOLE


I am actually already almost to day 50 of my Whole130 
I am officially in Tiger Blood stage and loving it. Maybe I will be one of those crazy people who does a Whole365! 

I am pretty much out of the intense sugar cravings stage, but last night we made homemade chocolate chip cookies and it did make me REALLY upset I couldn't eat any. The old me would have had about 6 cookies last night, and 6 cookies tonight and be like "WTH happened to the cookies?" GURG 
Thank you Whole30 for being here to keep me from making that mistake. 


Bacon, scrambled eggs, avocado, and strawberries

Scramble eggs and a banana with sunflower seed butter 

Bacon, fried egg, and roasted asparagus 

Bacon, scrambled eggs, and strawberries 

Rainbow salad with chicken, apples, cranberries, and pecans with homemade mayo, mustard, and apple cider vinegar
A whole chicken in the crock pot with a bottle of franks red hot sauce 
Crock pot buffalo chicken shredded and add homemade  mayo for buffalo salad.
Sides are baby carrots, celery, and pineapple 
Lettuce, celery, shredded carrots, chicken breast , avocado, and buffalo mayo 
Spinach and arugula salad with strawberries, avocado, bacon, and pecans with balsamic 
Baked plantains and roasted asparagus




SAGHETTI ZOODLES 


Ground pork, shredded carrots, compliant marinara, and zucchini is all you need! 


I season my ground pork with salt, red pepper flake, and fennel 


Brown your pork, add seasoning, shredded carrots, and jar of marinara and simmer until carrots are tender. Serve it over sautéed zucchini noodles.




OR if you are not whole30 serve it over real noodles.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit and a sex doll.

Health and Beauty

Unconditional