This breakfast changed my life!

Blueberry eggs! I know you have seen them. I know you think "... yeah thats cool that you like those Johanna but I am gonna just let that be your thing."

 STOP NOW 

This breakfast is so good. 

I share with you now the step by step guide on making blueberry eggs so that tomorrow morning when you see that over ripe banana, you eat THIS! 


1 banana mashed well - it should be somewhat liquid. I typically microwave mine for 30 seconds.


add in a few dashes of cinnamon 


now add three eggs and scramble it all really well 


Heat coconut oil in a skillet 


pour your eggs in the skillet and add fresh blueberries


If you want you can add in some nuts or this yummy wild way grain free granola


 scramble like regular eggs 


Its seriously amazing and you're welcome. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit and a sex doll.

Health and Beauty

Unconditional